Back

'Appwrite Exception: Network request failed' error when creating new user

• Android
  • React Native
  • Auth
Jack
17 Sep, 2024, 22:30

I am getting a 'Appwrite Exception: Network request failed' error while trying to create a new user. I'm following JSM's React Native course (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBCUegTZF7M&list=LL&index=6&t=5362s) around the 1:58:00 mark. I'm using a Pixel 4a emulator.

I'm not sure how to get a more detailed error log and I'm at a loss on how to fix this issue after looking at other issues in this channel, and comparing the code I've written to the code in the YT video and the linked github.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am posting my appwrite.js file below, as I believe this is where the error lies, but I can post a repo with all my current code if needed

TL;DR
Issue: Getting a 'Appwrite Exception: Network request failed' error when creating a new user following a JSM React Native course. Using a Pixel 4a emulator. Solution: If you're encountering this error, double-check your code in the appwrite.js file for any network request issues. You can also try getting a more detailed error log for further troubleshooting.

Reply to this thread by joining our Discord

Reply on Discord

Need support?

Join our Discord

Get community support by joining our Discord server.

Join Discord

Get premium support

Join Appwrite Pro and get email support from our team.

Learn more