Back

Localhost domain is Generated for Function after its configuration

• Self Hosted
  • Functions
  • Web
  • Webhooks
Yahya Hassan
12 Oct, 2024, 17:45

So i am working with appwrite Stripe Payment function and it was working file on Cloud appwrite, when i configured the function it generated me domain 67aa799aa49.appwrite.global through which i can listen to any webhook from stripe. Now i migrated this whole function to a self hosted appwrite on my own server (everything is working, reverse proxy everything is setup already) and when i configured the function it give me a domain 670*83bbcb9a.functions.localhost I-e something related to local host. Now the payment is done on appwrite but the webhook event is still pending i-e my function is not listening to webhook. How do i solve this, did i miss any step during function configuration or do i have to add some domain or did i miss some environment variable during appwrite local hosting configuration causing to generate domains on local host?

TL;DR
Developers are having issues with their appwrite Stripe Payment function not listening to webhooks after migrating to their own server. The function is generating a domain related to localhost instead of the expected domain. The issue might be related to a missed step during the function configuration or setup of the appwrite local hosting. Double-checking the configuration steps and ensuring all relevant environment variables are set correctly could potentially solve this issue.

Reply to this thread by joining our Discord

Reply on Discord

Need support?

Join our Discord

Get community support by joining our Discord server.

Join Discord

Get premium support

Join Appwrite Pro and get email support from our team.

Learn more