Back

Create Login system using node-appwrite

• Databases
  • Auth
  • Web
  • Cloud
Arsenic
10 Jul, 2024, 17:45

Hi, I created an appointment booking app using nextjs. For that I used node-appwrite as the sdk for backend, databases, sms notifications and registering users. The problem comes when I want to login them, I can't find the appropriate function to create user session. Also, can we use both appwrite-web sdk and node-appwrite simultaneously in the same app because i found the web-auth to be more straight-forward but i cannot migrate to it because i want to use sms functionality using node-appwrite and twilio

Also I ran into this error when i tried to use web sdk

PLEASE HELP T_T

TL;DR
Developers are having trouble creating a user session for a login system using node-appwrite. They also want to know if they can use both node-appwrite and appwrite-web SDKs in the same app. They encountered an error when using the web SDK. Solution: To create a user session for login, developers can use the function provided by appwrite. They can use both the node-appwrite and appwrite-web SDKs in the same app. Check the error message for the issue with the web SDK and troubleshoot accordingly.

Reply to this thread by joining our Discord

Reply on Discord

Need support?

Join our Discord

Get community support by joining our Discord server.

Join Discord

Get premium support

Join Appwrite Pro and get email support from our team.

Learn more