Back

Could not resolve host: appwrite-executor with status code 0

• Self Hosted
  • Functions
ImBenji
6 Jul, 2024, 01:29

Hello all, I've been stuck on an issue with Appwrite Functions all day and its now 2 in the morning. I self-host an I was able to get GitHub integration after a long but separate struggle. Whenever I create a deployment, either manually or through GitHub, I am met with the same persistent error:

TypeScript
Could not resolve host: appwrite-executor with status code 0
/usr/src/code/src/Executor/Executor.php:336
#0 /usr/src/code/src/Executor/Executor.php(92): Executor\Executor->call('POST', '/runtimes', Array, Array, true, 900)
#1 /usr/src/code/src/Appwrite/Platform/Workers/Builds.php(407): Executor\Executor->createRuntime('6688994ebf93135...', '6686d8220037751...', '/storage/functi...', 'openruntimes/da...', 'v3', true, 'lib/main.dart', '/storage/builds...', Array, 'tar -zxf /tmp/c...')
#2 [internal function]: Appwrite\Platform\Workers\Builds->Appwrite\Platform\Workers\{closure}()
#3 {main}

I'm lost and tired at this point and I've tried everything that I've found online. Most of the stuff online are of people who either got it fixed somehow and didn't think to let other people know how, or people just straight up gave up.

Someone please help me.

Thank you in advance.

TL;DR
Issue: Error message "Could not resolve host: appwrite-executor with status code 0" when deploying Appwrite Functions. Solution: Ensure that the host 'appwrite-executor' is correctly configured in the environment. This could be related to network or DNS settings. Double-check and verify all network configurations to resolve the issue.

Reply to this thread by joining our Discord

Reply on Discord

Need support?

Join our Discord

Get community support by joining our Discord server.

Join Discord

Get premium support

Join Appwrite Pro and get email support from our team.

Learn more