Back

oauth lasts too long

• Auth
  • Web
  • Cloud
otik
24 Jun, 2024, 14:06

Hello, please when i try to sign into account using Appwrite it takes too long. (talking about oauth authorization). I dont know why, but there are loading a few pictures from Appwrite (for example your hoodie: https://cloud.appwrite.io/images/hoodie-1.png). Could anyone advise me? I am using cloud.

TL;DR
Developers experiencing slow loading times when using Appwrite's oauth2 platforms like Google and Discord. After creating a request to Appwrite using `account.createOAuth2Session`, developers have to wait a long time (sometimes 1 minute) for everything to load, causing delays. The exact reproduction steps are needed to troubleshoot further.
Evdog
24 Jun, 2024, 17:02

Can you provide the exact reproduction steps you're doing so i can recreate?

otik
24 Jun, 2024, 18:32

Yes, I create a request to Appwrite (account.createOAuth2Session) and that is all. Then I wait, but I wait really long (sometimes 1minute) and then when everything is loaded, everything works. But you can imagine that it is really slow.

otik
24 Jun, 2024, 18:36

ou, 1 minute is fast for me now, sometimes it takes like 5 minutes. It loades all Appwrite images, like Tiktok logo for example.

Evdog
24 Jun, 2024, 20:51

Can you share the code?

otik
25 Jun, 2024, 16:08

Yes and thank you for your helping.

otik
25 Jun, 2024, 16:09

Basicly, this is the code, there is nothing else.

otik
25 Jun, 2024, 16:48

The platform is of course Appwrite oauth2 platforms (google, discord)

Evdog
25 Jun, 2024, 18:00

Where in the redirect process is it getting hung on?

Reply to this thread by joining our Discord

Reply on Discord

Need support?

Join our Discord

Get community support by joining our Discord server.

Join Discord

Get premium support

Join Appwrite Pro and get email support from our team.

Learn more