Back

want to transfer My Project from One account to another is it possible?

• Databases
  • Auth
  • Storage
  • Cloud
  • Self Hosted
nishit baria
10 May, 2024, 03:03

Hey Appwrite team I have one project which is now open source and I have used Appwrite Database and Storage service for my project because project is open source everyone need api key to run the project and I have used Gui for creating database schema is there is any Command or anything that I can copy paste my schema from one project to another project so contributor cam create own credential for running project locally??

TL;DR
Developers want to transfer a project using Appwrite from one account to another. They are seeking a way to extract appwrite.json from the current project. One suggestion is to use the CLI to create an appwrite.json of the schema and have others deploy their collections to their project using it. The Appwrite team is asked for help in resolving the issue. The goal is to allow contributors to create their credentials for running the project locally.
nishit baria
10 May, 2024, 03:04

Hey @Appwrite can you help me to resolve this issue ?

Steven
10 May, 2024, 03:10

I suggest using the CLI to create an appwrite.json of your schema. Then others can use that appwrite.json to deploy all their collections to their project.

See https://appwrite.io/docs/tooling/command-line/deployment

Steven
10 May, 2024, 03:13
nishit baria
10 May, 2024, 03:39

There is any way that I can extract appwrite.json from my current project ??

nishit baria
10 May, 2024, 03:40

@Appwrite

Reply to this thread by joining our Discord

Reply on Discord

Need support?

Join our Discord

Get community support by joining our Discord server.

Join Discord

Get premium support

Join Appwrite Pro and get email support from our team.

Learn more