user blocked due to user deleted

• Flutter
  • Databases
  • Auth
  • Apple
  • Self Hosted
SHATHA
7 May, 2024, 16:29

Ok so I’m using appwrite for the first time and I signed up using gmail in the website and did every thing . I have an issue with connecting the application with appwrite . but turned out I needed to download the appwrite server with docker so I did that and when I did I had to signup again with the same email and I couldn’t log in into my the old account also I faced an issue where I couldn’t find the database Id not the same as the website.so I thought I will delete my account but I wish I didn’t now I can’t sign up any email it tells me project restricted and when I use the same email to sign in also invalid credentials and user blocked and I can’t create any account with different email as it’s the root account so help please all I want is to establish the connection I have been trying for two days . #support

TL;DR
The developer is experiencing issues with connecting their application to Appwrite after deleting their account and reinstalling the app. They are unable to sign up with a new email due to being blocked. The solution is to contact Appwrite support to resolve the account blocking issue.
SHATHA
7 May, 2024, 17:00

If I deleted the appwrite and then download it again would it work ?

Reply to this thread by joining our Discord

Reply on Discord

Need support?

Join our Discord

Get community support by joining our Discord server.

Join Discord

Get premium support

Join Appwrite Pro and get email support from our team.

Learn more