Back

Network request error

• Accounts
  • Web
  • REST API
  • Cloud
SHADOW07
12 Feb, 2024, 19:55

hi , i have a problem with my app , when i am trying to login using appwrite methods like createEmailSession , i get this problem

AppwriteException: Network request failed at Client.eval (webpack-internal:///(app-pages-browser)/./node_modules/appwrite/dist/esm/sdk.js:279:23) at Generator.throw (<anonymous>) at rejected (webpack-internal:///(app-pages-browser)/./node_modules/appwrite/dist/esm/sdk.js:51:40) main.js?attr=ML3dXCjRcTDIz2yt6bxJVIpLvlB74uecdzK0G6PnPZx3hOKug59n68cYLHjWnhcV: GET https://cloud.appwrite.io/v1/account net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

, and when i use vpn it works out ,the same thing when am trying to go to my appwrite cloud

TL;DR
Issue: The developer is encountering a network request error when attempting to use Appwrite methods, specifically createEmailSession and accessing their Appwrite cloud. The error message suggests a network connection issue, which is not present when using a VPN. Solution: The problem most likely lies with the developer's network connection rather than the Appwrite SDK itself. They should troubleshoot their network connectivity and investigate any potential firewall or network configuration issues that might be causing the error. Using a VPN is a temporary workaround, but not a permanent solution.

Reply to this thread by joining our Discord

Reply on Discord

Need support?

Join our Discord

Get community support by joining our Discord server.

Join Discord

Get premium support

Join Appwrite Pro and get email support from our team.

Learn more