Back

Custom domain blocked by verification (self hosted)

• Web
Dynerus
12 Feb, 2024, 00:22

I am hosting appwrite on a digital ocean droplet. I have a domain example.com and added this to point at my droplet.

Then added a subdomain "CNAME" admin.example.com which is now an alias of example.com and added admin.example.com to the APP_DOMAIN_TARGET variable in the appwrite .env

Then added another CNAME mydb.example.com which is an alias of admin.example.com I got an OK verification status but the certificate status says "Blocked by verification"

TL;DR
Support Thread: Developers are hosting their appwrite on a digital ocean droplet. They have a custom domain, `example.com`, and have added a subdomain, `admin.example.com`, as an alias and pointed it to their droplet. They also added another alias, `mydb.example.com`, which points to `admin.example.com`. The developers have encountered a problem where the certificate status is displayed as "Blocked by verification" despite having an OK verification status. Solution: The developers should ensure that the verification process for the custom domain and subdomains is completed correctly. They may need to double-check their DNS settings and ensure

Reply to this thread by joining our Discord

Reply on Discord

Need support?

Join our Discord

Get community support by joining our Discord server.

Join Discord

Get premium support

Join Appwrite Pro and get email support from our team.

Learn more