stackTrace,
      );
      throw AccountException(
        'Error logging in with phone number',
        stackTrace,
      );
    }
  }

Now when I want to resend code if ever the user want to resend the code. I use this code:

TypeScript

@override
  Future<am.Token> createPhoneVerificationCode() async {
    try {
      final token = await account.createPhoneVerification();

return token;
    } on AppwriteException catch (e, stacktrace) {
      _logger.severe(
        'Failed to create phone verification code',
        e,
      );
      throw AccountException(
        e.message ?? 'Failed to create phone verification code',
        stacktrace,
      );
    } catch (e, stacktrace) {
      _logger.severe(
        'Failed to create phone verification code',
        e,
      );
      throw AccountException(
        e.toString(),
        stacktrace,
      );
    }
  }
TL;DR
Developers are encountering an "AppwriteException" error with the message "general_unauthorized_scope." This error occurs because the user, who has the role of "guests," is missing the "account" scope. To resolve this issue, the user needs to be granted the "account" scope. Additionally, the developers are also trying to resend a phone verification code. They have provided code snippets for the login process and code generation. However, it is unclear if there are any issues with the code for resending the verification code. No specific errors or problems are mentioned in the thread.
Mosh Ontong
11 Feb, 2024, 07:07

This is the error:

But I got an error:

TypeScript
I/flutter (26118): ┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
I/flutter (26118): │ AppwriteException: general_unauthorized_scope, User (role: guests) missing scope (account) (401)
I/flutter (26118): ├┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
I/flutter (26118): │ #0   _debugLogger (package:ems/src/core/guard_shell.dart:71:15)
I/flutter (26118): │ #1   guardShell.<anonymous closure> (package:ems/src/core/guard_shell.dart:40:5)
I/flutter (26118): │ #2   _RootZone.runUnaryGuarded (dart:async/zone.dart:1594:10)
I/flutter (26118): │ #3   _BufferingStreamSubscription._sendData (dart:async/stream_impl.dart:339:11)
I/flutter (26118): │ #4   _BufferingStreamSubscription._add (dart:async/stream_impl.dart:271:7)
I/flutter (26118): │ #5   _SyncBroadcastStreamController._sendData (dart:async/broadcast_stream_controller.dart:377:25)
I/flutter (26118): │ #6   _BroadcastStreamController.add (dart:async/broadcast_stream_controller.dart:244:5)
I/flutter (26118): │ #7   Logger._publish (package:logging/src/logger.dart:309:51)
I/flutter (26118): ├┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
I/flutter (26118): │ ⛔ SEVERE: 2024-02-11 15:06:19.643761: AccountService: Failed to create phone verification code
I/flutter (26118): └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Mosh Ontong
11 Feb, 2024, 07:08

But I am still receiving SMS code

Reply to this thread by joining our Discord

Reply on Discord

Need support?

Join our Discord

Get community support by joining our Discord server.

Join Discord

Get premium support

Join Appwrite Pro and get email support from our team.

Learn more