Back

AppwriteException: The current user is not authorized to perform the requested action.

• Web
CaptainKeyes
30 Jan, 2024, 16:23

I keep getting a 401 error when reloading my a page on my development server. Not sure why this is happening since I've been logged into the server and there are no issues with any actions on my server that require authorization.

TL;DR
The developer is experiencing a 401 error when reloading a page on their development server. They are unsure why this is happening since they have been logged into the server and there are no issues with other actions requiring authorization. The error message indicates that the current user is not authorized to perform the requested action. Solution: The developer should check their authentication implementation and ensure that the user authentication is properly configured and implemented. They should also verify the user's permissions and roles to ensure that they have the necessary authorization for the requested action. If needed, they may need to adjust the authentication settings or grant the appropriate permissions to the user.
CaptainKeyes
30 Jan, 2024, 16:23

full stack trace is AppwriteException: The current user is not authorized to perform the requested action. at Client.<anonymous> (file:///home/aok/trello-clone/node_modules/.pnpm/[email protected]/node_modules/appwrite/dist/esm/sdk.js:391:27) at Generator.next (<anonymous>) at fulfilled (file:///home/aok/trello-clone/node_modules/.pnpm/[email protected]/node_modules/appwrite/dist/esm/sdk.js:22:58) at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5) { code: 401, type: 'user_unauthorized', response: { message: 'The current user is not authorized to perform the requested action.', code: 401, type: 'user_unauthorized', version: '0.12.54' } }

Reply to this thread by joining our Discord

Reply on Discord

Need support?

Join our Discord

Get community support by joining our Discord server.

Join Discord

Get premium support

Join Appwrite Pro and get email support from our team.

Learn more