Back

Affiliate Program

• Cloud
makeshyft_tom
19 Oct, 2024, 20:43

Hi, I am in the position of being able to funnel customers to Appwrite cloud, 100s, or 1000s or even more over time. Please create an affiliate program, so that I could perhaps receive some % of the referral or a flat fee.
Credits were suggested, and those would actually be ok, but I will do more work to funnel the customers if i can be in perpetuity . (some % that makes sense) Obviously the terms are not my choice and i will accept whatever you choose. Thank you I look forward to reaping the fruits of explosive success with Appwrite.

(Also ..... I work for a low-code no-code platform and I convinced them to support appwrite out of the box. (Becuase i am in charge of api connectivity features.....) They are in their soft launch phase, but I expect the platform to do well because its powerful as heck. I'd like to be included in this transaction somehow......) So in essence, reffering other affiliates ..... and benefiting from that, that woould be fantastic.

TL;DR
Developer wants Appwrite to create an affiliate program for users they bring to the platform. They are willing to work harder if the benefits are perpetual. They also want to be rewarded for bringing in affiliates from a no-code platform they work for that supports Appwrite.
makeshyft_tom
19 Oct, 2024, 20:45

I was asked to make support post about this topic after bringing it up in the ideas room

Reply to this thread by joining our Discord

Reply on Discord

Need support?

Join our Discord

Get community support by joining our Discord server.

Join Discord

Get premium support

Join Appwrite Pro and get email support from our team.

Learn more