Back

500 SERVER ERROR Dashboard

• Databases
  • Cloud
soorisaw
2 Jul, 2024, 05:24

Hello by creating a second project in my dashboard (PRO account), my database of my first project is down, "500 Server Error" and therefore my entire application no longer works. Going to see the cloud state I read for the state of the databases "degraded".

TL;DR
The developer encountered a 500 server error on the dashboard after creating a second project, causing the database of the first project to go down. The application stopped working as a result. The developer noticed the cloud state indicated "degraded" for databases. They requested to share console errors for inspection. Solution: It is advised to review the console errors for further investigation into the issue causing the server error and degraded database state.
CodingXeer01
2 Jul, 2024, 05:34

can you share console errors via inspecting?

soorisaw
2 Jul, 2024, 05:42

the dashboard seems to be back in order and my application has resumed its operation. The error arrived on the dashboard after the creation of the second project. next time I would think to make screens for you. But the status of the appwrite cloud signals you "degraded" for databases at the cloud level.

soorisaw
2 Jul, 2024, 05:43
soorisaw
2 Jul, 2024, 05:45

Anyway thank you for the assitance, I appreciate the intention. have a good day.

Reply to this thread by joining our Discord

Reply on Discord

Need support?

Join our Discord

Get community support by joining our Discord server.

Join Discord

Get premium support

Join Appwrite Pro and get email support from our team.

Learn more