Back

Migration to Self-Hosted isn't working on instances of Appwrite Cloud that exceed the limits

• Self Hosted
  • Cloud
SatinCake
11 Feb, 2024, 04:28

The title says it all, but I have been trying to migrate all of my projects that exceed the limits for the starter plan to a self hosted instance and I haven't gotten it to work at all. I have however gotten new projects in Appwrite Cloud with tons of different stuff added to them, to migrate perfectly.

This is the error I get when trying to migrate one of those projects

TL;DR
Issue: Unable to migrate projects exceeding limits from Appwrite Cloud to self-hosted instance. Solution: 1. Check the logs of the Appwrite instances, including the appwrite container and migration worker container, for any errors. 2. Ensure that all the projects are in the same organization. 3. Investigate the error received during the migration process and troubleshoot accordingly.
Steven
11 Feb, 2024, 04:40

Are all your projects in the same organization?

SatinCake
11 Feb, 2024, 04:41

Yes

Steven
11 Feb, 2024, 04:43

I would expect it to work then...can you see what the error is in the logs of your appwrite instance? Maybe the migration worker? Or appwrite container?

SatinCake
11 Feb, 2024, 04:51

Well in the browser the report query gets a 504 Timeout and in the Appwrite containers logs it has no errors same with the migration worker container

Reply to this thread by joining our Discord

Reply on Discord

Need support?

Join our Discord

Get community support by joining our Discord server.

Join Discord

Get premium support

Join Appwrite Pro and get email support from our team.

Learn more