Back

Subject: Seeking Advice on Adding AI to My SaaS Product – AI-Powered Virtual Fashion Assistant

• Databases
  • Cloud
Ashish Nagvanshi
19 Oct, 2024, 07:20

hope you’re all doing well! My name is Ashish Nagvanshi, and I’m currently working on building my first SaaS product aimed at transforming the way people choose their outfits. In a nutshell, our platform allows users to upload pictures of their clothes, and our AI-driven algorithm will suggest daily outfit recommendations. We’re also creating personalized style plans, essentially offering users a virtual AI fashion assistant to help them manage their wardrobe.

The Problem: Many people struggle with deciding what to wear daily, especially when it comes to creating a cohesive style. There’s a gap for an AI-powered solution that can take the guesswork out of this, providing consistent outfit recommendations based on personal wardrobes.

The Solution: My product offers users the ability to upload pictures or take photos of their clothes. Based on this input, our AI system will generate daily outfit suggestions and long-term style plans. Currently, I’ve implemented the core features such as image uploading and in-app camera functionality, but I lack the expertise in AI to bring the intelligent recommendation engine to life.

I’m reaching out to the community for advice on the next steps to integrate AI into my product. Specifically, I would love your guidance on: the backend that is totaly on appwrite.

The best AI frameworks or tools to implement fashion recommendation systems. Strategies for training an AI model based on user-uploaded images (or existing data sources). How to approach the AI aspect while I continue focusing on the MERN stack, which is my core strength. Any insights or resources you could share would be incredibly valuable as I move forward with this project. I’m open to setting up calls or chats for more detailed discussions if needed!

Thank you all in advance for your time and expertise—I’m really excited to learn from this community.

Best regards, Ashish Nagvanshi

TL;DR
Developers seeking advice on integrating AI into a SaaS product for outfit recommendations. The product allows users to upload clothes for AI-driven outfit suggestions. Looking for help with AI frameworks, training models, and balancing with MERN stack focus.

Reply to this thread by joining our Discord

Reply on Discord

Need support?

Join our Discord

Get community support by joining our Discord server.

Join Discord

Get premium support

Join Appwrite Pro and get email support from our team.

Learn more