Back

The data displayed in Vercel is not real-time

• Self Hosted
  • Web
  • Realtime
yehior
28 Sep, 2024, 02:14

Hello! I did a test by developing a dashboard that displays data from the Appwrite database, when I changed the data through the Vercel hosting or updated the data manually through the Appwrite dashboard, the data didn't change on the dashboard until several hours later.

Unlike on localhost when I refreshed the page then the data display also changes instantly.

Do I need a subscription for this or is there anything left for me to code so the dashboard on Vercel can display the data in real-time when I refreshed the page?

TL;DR
Messages: - Dashboard displaying Appwrite data on Vercel doesn't update in real-time. - Data updates hours later unlike on localhost where it updates instantly. - User questions if a subscription is needed or if more coding is required for Vercel to display real-time data on dashboard. Solution: Real-time data updates on Vercel dashboard may require implementing websockets or another real-time solution in the codebase. Check Vercel's documentation for guidance on integrating real-time updates on the platform.

Reply to this thread by joining our Discord

Reply on Discord

Need support?

Join our Discord

Get community support by joining our Discord server.

Join Discord

Get premium support

Join Appwrite Pro and get email support from our team.

Learn more