Back

Attribute Limit Exceeded - Again ;-)

• Databases
  • Self Hosted
wizardofOz
10 Sep, 2024, 07:39

Hi @all, I migrated a table with around 50 attributes from MySQL to Supabase and like to migrate that to appwrite now.

My freelancer managed to create that collection somehow in the past, but I have no clue how he did that.

Now I need to adjust some sizes.

I am running in this annoying error "Attribute Limit Exceeded".

I can not even recreate the collection the freelancer did before. Not with the WebUI nor with the Python SDK.

I found a post from last year telling something about VARCHAR and TEXT, but appwrite only has the string type (beside URL, Email ....) But not string or text or some sort. So I do not understood how this can be helpful.

The MariaDB should be able to handle that table because I could create it on MySQL 5.5 InnoDB before.

So what can I do? Is there some sort of hack that my freelancer used or maybe some official way of creating the collection?

TL;DR
Developers are encountering an 'Attribute Limit Exceeded' error when trying to create a collection with many attributes in Supabase or Appwrite after migrating from MySQL. The issue might be related to the data types allowed in Appwrite. The user is looking for a solution or workaround to successfully create the collection with the required attributes.

Reply to this thread by joining our Discord

Reply on Discord

Need support?

Join our Discord

Get community support by joining our Discord server.

Join Discord

Get premium support

Join Appwrite Pro and get email support from our team.

Learn more