Back

(Self-Hosted) TLS Errors During Function Deployment with Corporate Certificate

• Self Hosted
  • Functions
BomL97
6 Sep, 2024, 14:59

Hey everyone,

I'm running into an issue with deploying functions on Appwrite (Version 1.5.7). We have a corporate certificate that must be added to all outgoing requests. Therefore, I’ve added the corporate certificate to all Appwrite docker containers. HTTPS requests via curl work fine from within each docker container, indicating that the certificate is correctly added. However, deploying functions is failing due to TLS errors (at least with Dart and Python runtimes), while loading the dependencies. It seems that the corporate certificate isn’t being applied to the temporary containers that are being spun up during the function deployment process.

How can I ensure that the corporate certificate is correctly added to these deployment containers? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

TL;DR
Issue with TLS errors during function deployment as corporate certificate isn't applied to temporary deployment containers in Appwrite. Ensure certificates added to all Appwrite containers are also applied during function deployment.

Reply to this thread by joining our Discord

Reply on Discord

Need support?

Join our Discord

Get community support by joining our Discord server.

Join Discord

Get premium support

Join Appwrite Pro and get email support from our team.

Learn more