Back

Weird behavior with functions in Appwrite v1.4

• Self Hosted
  • Functions
Ernesto Murrugarra
17 Oct, 2024, 18:47

Hello there!

I have my appwrite instance hosted in this domain -> backend.dcvocabulary.com

Everything is working fine. I had a function working a few months ago but now I deleted it and changed the github organization where I'll have the repos of my functions.

The thing is that I still see 3 functions in the project where I only had 1 function and the new project where I deployed the test node js starter is not working, every time I clicked the generated URL I got a not found error page.

Ok, now I deleted that function to start over bit now in this project I still see that I have a functino created but then none is listed when you want to see the functions :s...

How should I fix this? I tried running docker compose up -d but it does not fix the issue.

I haven't tried creating another function but I'm pretty sure it will fail again.

Did I do something wrong?

Thanks!

TL;DR
Appwrite developer having weird functions behaviour. Deleted a function and changed GitHub organization. Now seeing 3 functions instead of 1. New project not working, getting a not found error. Tried running docker compose up -d but no luck. Need to fix this issue.

Reply to this thread by joining our Discord

Reply on Discord

Need support?

Join our Discord

Get community support by joining our Discord server.

Join Discord

Get premium support

Join Appwrite Pro and get email support from our team.

Learn more